Mr. Preston has extensive experience in managing and consulting with Hospitals Physician practices and other large healthcare delivery systems. Mr. Preston also works internationally in the development of hospital or healthcare systems. Mr. Preston has over 37 years of working in healthcare delivery. He specializes in Hospital development and Operations as well as medical tourism. Mr. Preston has worked as the Chief Financial Officer at several hospitals, Controller at a large University Hosptial and CEO for a teaching hospital with family medicine residency program.
Mr. Preston has reviewed and assisted with health systems in Thailand, Costa Rica and Mexico. Mr. Preston has also lectured at national conferences, regional conferences and many local conferences. Mr. Preston has also taught at the University of Nevada, Las Vegas in healthcare care administration and the University of Phoenix Master’s in Healthcare Administration program.
The entire Apex Medical Center, Las Vegas staff will be working also at the Abuja-Nigeria facility once opened. Initial team (Staff) at the new specialty hospital will include:
- Dolue David Ezeanolue, M.D. (Medical Director); American Board Certified: Internal Medicine, Electrodiagnostic Medicine, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation; Diplomate American Academy of Pain Management; Diplomate American Board of Certified Independent Medical Examiners.
- Echezona Ezeanolue, M.D., MPH-American Board Certified: Pediatrics and Infectious Diseases. Associate Professor of Pediatrics, Infectious Diseases and Public Health
- Chinenye Ezeanolue, M.D.-American Board Certified: Internal Medicine and Pediatrics. Diplomate American Board of Certified Independent Medical Examiners
- Kanayo Ezeanolue, M.D.-Consultant in Pediatrics and Neonatology
- Chioma Ezeanolue, DDS-Dental Medicine and Surgery
- James Tate, M.D., FACS, Board Certified in Surgery & Critical Care; Fellow International College Of Surgeons; Fmr. Chief Of Trauma Surgery, University Medical Center, Las Vegas Nevada
- Adaobi Ezeanolue, BSN ; Department of Nursing
- Chinwe Ezeanolue-Enemuo, BSN; Human Resources and Department of Nursing recruitment and training
- Obiageli Ezeanolue-Nwofor, BSN, Department of Nursing, Patient Care Services
- Oyibo Ezeanolue-Igboamazu, Bachelors in Law; Masters in Law (Northwestern California University), M.B.A (University Of Phoenix, USA); Legal Counsel.
- Lawrence M. Preston, MBA, FHFMA; Executive Vice-President of Development and Planning.
Apex Medical Center is dedicated to bringing quality healthcare and expertise in healthcare management to this new development.
Please contact us in the USA at 702 598-0600 for any questions.